Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh the agony!

TH, 090122 @ 10:07PM
I literally spent a good two hours, trying to change the order of my postings. First one, first. I have failed. But, when I realized that to the only person in the audience I care for, the order wouldn't matter, I started this post. I guess that'll be my excuse for not having had the time for the sorting and posting a group of photos. I improved on my blog, by deciding to correct the number of postings to the number of days passed in the year of 2009. Today is the 22nd but this will only be my 20th posting. I made an oops yesterday and the light bulb turned on. So, I'm going to post two seperate..., OMG, I can post three times tonight. Tommorow is the 23rd, and I'll have to write posts 20-21-22, for posting 23 tomorrow. Viola! Lemmie rush over to post numero veinte y uno!
TH, 090122 @ 10:16PM

No comments:

Post a Comment