Monday, January 19, 2009

MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!!


MON, 090119 @ 7:58PM
Hey there Zachary Chun. I was organizing my photos and finally came across my favorite picture in the whole wide world. As you already know, I love to take pictures very much. I love it so much that I started teaching you at an early age. You were 3 and a half when you took this photo. Let me try to put it here...
Ooops, I can only paste it in the top center. I cropped the picture because I don't want to see you know who, ruff. Can you see yourself taking the picture in the reflection? I only saw you about two years after you took that picture. HOW WONDERFUL! You don't know how much I was yelling in joyful delight when I realized what had happened. Look at yourself. You're even holding the camera right. It's so special. I love it, love it. That's right, you're my son. Good job, Zachary Chun. This is my favorite picture in the whole wide world because it shows you in action at an early age. All the other pictures of you back then are poses and smiles. None of them tell me of your natural talent to capture the moment. Good job. Muah! I'll need more time to sort through my 30 or so DVD's with thousands and thousands of pictures. I just had to share this one with you. Good job. TTYL!
MON, 090119 @ 8:16PM

MON, 090119 @ 8:19PM
It occurred to me how much more meaningful it is to post pictures along with the body of the post. I can refer to them as I talk about them. I'll stop adding good pictures to the slideshow and paste them directly to the postings. Came back just to tell you that. CYA!
MON, 090119 @ 8:21PM

No comments:

Post a Comment