Monday, March 30, 2009

Christmas eve with Grandma and all her grandchildren, Zachary Chun.

WED, 090408 @ 12:29AM
Hiya Zach. I'm waiting on something ATM and wanted to post anything so that I don't miss the big 1-0-0 posting. I'm guessing it's sometime this week, so I'll have to be a busy little bee and ketchup. I know this is a terrible, unflattering photo of you and Rachel, but it was meaningful so I used it. Remember, I started using your slide show photos yesterday, so I'm just going to go in order and add images as they come up. Tonight's been kinda hectic and I guess I should share. Hmmm. Last Sunday was palm Sunday, whatever that means. Your grandma went on some prayer retreat and she's not due back until tomorrow night. Anyways, a few hours ago, your uncle Eric calls me up frantic, asking if I knew where Grandma went for the retreat. I didn't know, and it was weird for him to call so late to ask such an odd question, so I asked him why he wanted to know. He said that there was breaking news on channel 9 about some shooting spree at a Korean Retreat in Temecula and that four people were shot. WHAT?!? "Yeah, it's on right now, turn your t.v. on". Grandma didn't mention where she was going, so I started stressing big time. I hung up with him quickly so that I could listen to the breaking news. Apparently, some 70 year old dude went on a shooting spree at some prayer place out in Temecula. One person was pronounced dead and three others were hospitalized. He was on the loose in the hills somewhere and they were all wildly looking for his ass. All I had was the directions to the church that I dropped her off in, and luckily, it had their phone number. I called around 10:30, and surprisingly, someone answered. I asked quickly about the retreat and a lady was adamant about the group driving up to Big Bear Mountain. Whew! I called uncle Eric back and told him the good news and he told me to wait by the phone for further communique. Your Aunt foolishly drove all the way over to that stupid church for whatever reason. She called to ask me what I know and I reiterated to her that there was no need for her to drive all the way over to the church, but she wouldn't listen and did so. That's the last I heard from them. I didn't mention any of this to Grandpa because he would unnecessarily worry like your Aunt. What a night. The moral of the story? F God and F church. We'll talk about this in depth when we get the chance. I blog my opinion and those crazies will never leave me alone. They're all crazy, I tell ya. Especially the damn Bae's. They're the poster children for crazy Christians. F them all. I hate how I get all negative and rowdy whenever I mention any of them. I know, I should be doing a movie review instead, but this was something pretty big. I'm glad all is OK. Anyways. I'm right in the middle of 'Cassandra's Dream', the fourth of Woody Allen's last four films which were all done in London. I like it so far. So much so that I must now bid you farewell, my sweet prince, and wish you the best until we meet again tomorrow. Bye!
WED, 090408 @ 12:50AM

No comments:

Post a Comment