Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hyper Text Markup Language, Zachary Ryan Chun and Rachel Lauren Chun.

SUN, 090301 @ 5:58AM
Good morning, Zachary Ryan Chun. I was eager to post today because I've embarked on something rather daring and possibly overwhelming. It has been quite some time since I've developed my ideas into a worthy venture. The hurdle which I haven't been able to scale over has been the lack of resources to actually write the web page. Sure, I've dabbled in the past. My first homepage was written back in 1996 to feed my need for nerdom royalty. I've always used the aide of other software to formulate whatever page or site I developed, but in order to fulfill my needs for this brave new world, I must roll up my sleeves and get back to the basics. I will teach myself the intricacies of HTML and write the site myself. Everything else will eventually find its place once the foundation has been poured. I know enough to know that this will not be an easy venture. I am very, very skeptical of the end result. I just had this thought. I need enough to be able to sell my ideas, not to perfect it. Once the mixture is ready and pouring begins, others will notice the beauty of the potential creation and be eager to lend a hand. No site is perfect. They are all works in progress and that is what this will be. I can't wait to announce to you that the site is up and running. You are my biggest fan and my only driving force. For you guys, I do this. Well, mainly at least. I suppose everyone needs to eat and sleep, including myself. I began organizing and printing hundreds of pages of tutorial text last night and this post is my avenue of solice. Having announced my next step, I'm eager to return to my challenges so that I can someday prove myself worthy to you guys. Whew. TTYL!
P.S. This is post number 60. If you recall, with every 10 postings, I'm adding to my master .doc file which awaits this post. I'm at a 135 pages, if you can believe that. I have never even come close to writing anything of this size and meaning. I grow more and more proud with every posting and wish our meeting greatly. I love you Zach.
SUN, 090301 @ 6:12AM

MON, 090302 @ 1:38AM
Hey Zachary Ryan Chun. Some exciting news. A few days ago, I mentioned to you that your Google rankings were deteriorating. It bothered me a great deal, so I've been checking your name as well as Rachel's, along with my two names, one with a middle initial, and the other without. I was falsely excited to notice an icon which allowed me to bump up relevant search results. It's called SearchWiki or something. It changes search results, as long as you're logged in with Google. It only changes with logged in users. Poo. Anyways, in my quiet desperation, I decided to once again do Google image searches and viola! Your photos are the top eight results! I was shocked. Next, I do Rachel, and she's only 1-2 and like 15 or so. However, they were photos of you, not her. Hmm. The added image from the post titled "Zachary Ryan Chun's FIRST kalbi" came up for some reason. Hmm. And then the clicks got louder and louder. Early this morning, I read that there are upto 6 headings for webpage content. Why 6, I asked myself over and over. This is my guess. Google uses the words in a post's title for search results much more so than paragraph text. Upto now, I've been writing Zachary Ryan Chun as often as I could to improve your search results. I don't think body content is scrutinized as much as titles. So, I'll have to start writing your name into every post title. I am very, very confident that this practice will greatly improve this blog's SEO's. 99.9% sure. In thinking about a regular Google search versus an image search, I think they have an equal chance of being used by someone of your age. Am I right? If you're older and curious enough about yourself, I think you'd do a Google Image search as well. Anyways, this is a very exciting point that should deliver some serious results. This post use to be called "HTML", but I added the comma as well as your full name. It's kinda late and I'm dozing a bit, but I'll have to add an image to this post to further expose myself in cyber space. Okay. That's enough. I've caught myself falling asleep over 5 times, so I'm going to have to cut it short and edit in a photo manana. Anyway, I bid you farewell, son.
MON, 090302 @ 2:11AM

No comments:

Post a Comment