Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zachary Ryan Chun protecting his only dong seng Rachel Lauren Chun.

TUE, 090303 @ 1:20AM
When this fifth and final post posts, the clock for the five day wait will begin. On TUE, 090310, I shall Google Zachary Ryan Chun, Rachel Lauren Chun, Jason Chun, and Jason T. Chun. Wish me luck. Wow, this feels like a scientific experiment that can somehow better humanity. I'll speak with you formally when time is right. Bye.
TUE, 090303 @ 1:26AM

FRI, 090306 @ 7:58PM
Hiya Zach. This sure has been a weird week in terms of posting, eh? You'll just have to bare with me and go with the flow for the sake of this experiment. I had the thought that I will be proven right, come Tuesday, so I'm going to have to use your name without the middle name, Zachary Chun, in the titles. We'll have to wait and see. Wow, it's been 5 days now and I haven't Googled anything. Oh, the agony. Make it stop! I hope your week went well. Uh, you know what?!? It's been a while since I posted a photo set link, so lemmie go do that now. BRB.
Hmm, I don't know why, but MegaManager seriously takes four full minutes to load. Oh, and viola, I uploaded a bunch so I won't have to wait.
050226 Universal Studios, FIRST.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L4SWA9QH
The only photo worth mentioning is PICT2315. It's the one where you are asked how old you are, and you proudly respond, THREE! We took this trip to Universal like a month after your infamous third birthday party. I uploaded a few photos from this set so expect 'em in future postings. Let me see...I'm going to incorporate this blog with my email attempts to your mother. BRB.

Info. Needed
I worry tremendously about the welfare of my children. I need to know where they are, how they're doing and make myself available to them at all times for whatever reason. Please respond.

- Jason

Ha! My main goal with this blog is to let you both know the truth behind the lies. Once you realize the truth, you won't be able to resist hating your mother for keeping us apart. I hope you see my constant persistence and daily worrying. All I want is to know how you guys are doing. No matter what, she can't keep us apart. I am not her real dad who can just throw away a child like a friggin animal. I am not the animal that you are, you bitch. You filthy dog. Ruff. I know I promised you many times before that I would keep this blog civil and refrain from being angry or hateful. I'm sorry, but I can't help it. Why are we being kept apart? Understand the truth and you will side with me because it makes sense. Ha ha ha. Daily emails on my daily blog. I know your mother will tell you she never checks her email, so expect that lie. Anyways guys, have a nice weekend. I love you both very much.
FRI, 090306 @ 8:22PM

No comments:

Post a Comment