Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What are you hiding, Zachary Ryan Chun?

MON, 090302 @ 11:09PM
Hi, Zach. You were 2 and a half years old when we drove to Modesto to a friend's wedding. Rachel is exactly 7 weeks and 3 days old. I had to make this post to make sure this photo makes it. Ok. I did it. Whew. I'll probably speak with you in length tomorrow about noting. Have a good one.
MON, 090302 @ 11:14PM

TUE, 090303 @ 11:02PM
Hey Zach. Every time I logged onto Blogger, I saw this photo of you and it made me smile. I love this photo of you. Your expression is a timeless classic and the way you were back then brings back very good memories. I get down every time I think about good times...Sorry.
TUE, 090303 @ 11:53PM

WED, 090304@ 3:58PM
Hi son. I still smile looking at this picture of you. Top 3, by far. I didn't even know I had it until I started this blog. What a great picture. Today's post is a curious post, isn't it? Three different days and three different times. What's going on? In case I hadn't explained myself earlier, I'm running somewhat of an experiment. On the 1st of March, I decided to add your full name to the post title's because I feel as though they look at them differently when Google search engine scrutinizes a page. I wanted to 'set up' this experiment, so I posted all 5 that day. By chance, I managed to add images of you and Rachel together. Ooooh. Maybe I should change the titles for this experiment and add Rachel's full name as well...You know, because these are probably my best photos of the two of you guys, I think I will. Except for this one of course. BRB.
Ok, back. I won't be checking Google's results until five days afterwards, so I don't think I messed anything up. The 10th is next Tuesday, so I'll post the results of our little experiment then. I'm so excited. Oh, and it's been very difficult not to Google you guys. It has become so habit forming that I have had to put in a lot of effort to hold myself back. God, I love this picture. I scrolled up just to look at it again cuz I like it so much. You look very much like me when I was a kid, Zach. I was the center of your life, as you were mine, and everything I did, revolved around you. We did go into a pool together for the FIRST time during this trip. You weren't really into it all that much. I think you developed enough of a fear of water at this age. I'll use that photo in a future posting after our little SEO experiment. I'm very eager and hopeful at the result. Oh, yeah. That reminds me. The spell check on Blogger is weak in that it is web based. I try to remember to do one at the end of every post, but I forget sometimes, you know? Point is, The .doc file that I hyperlink to at every 10 posts is correct in terms of spelling and grammer. Oh yeah, Word's spellcheck also does a grammatical check as well. It took a good two hours for me to go through the entire file. Many, many pages. I noticed how I'm writing like I speak. This is a very difficult, thin line to be jumping back and forth, to and from. A blog post is lax enough for me to be writing as I speak, but it is sometimes so informal that I must retreat from this almost too casual style. Just understand my dilemma and remember that whatever errors you see on this blog, don't hold me accountable for, because corrections are being made and kept on the .doc file only. Whew. That was a mouthful. Have I mentioned how much I love the photo above? Anyways, son. I think I babbled enough for today. This is like yesterday's post that I'm editing today, which is really your tomorrow. HAND!
WED, 090304 @ 4:20PM

No comments:

Post a Comment