Saturday, March 21, 2009

Zachary Chun is Spiderman!

WED, 090325 @ 2:00AM
Hiya Zach. This is one of those loose photos that I uploaded because you and I took it. I love every last picture I have with you. This was taken on your second Halloween when you were buffed out as Spiderman! I'm so much happier than you, can you tell? In my frantic rush to ketchup, I noticed, or rather forgot, that this is the 80th posting. You know what that means, right? Time to upgrade your .doc file. Yae! Well, I get excited over it because it is a true file that captures, or rather archives, all of these words and photos after a proper proofreading. Remember, I post the link to the .doc file the day after the commemorating post so that it's all inclusive, so you'll have to hold your horses until tomorrow. Allow me to continue on with my rating venture so that I can finally, finally ketchup.
The Devil Wears Prada - IGIA8. This is a comedy starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway that pokes fun of the illustrious world of fashion. Even though the characters, mainly Meryl Streep, is stretched to the limit, we can relate somewhat because there are enough references to our daily lives. The overbearing, unbelievable boss is someone we can all relate to. I found this movie very entertaining because of Meryl's portrayal of her character. Much kudos to her. There are questions of loyalty and devotion that are intriguingly brought up and the results of these factors are somewhat surprising to a certain extent. Rarely have I wanted to see more of a character as I did Meryl. She is the most celebrated, highest ranking actress, ever, by my book. She has played many different roles in dozens of movies and delivered in spades in every performance.
Finding Nemo - IGIA9. My favorite of all Pixar animations, even behind Toy Story. What makes this adventure wonderful is the fact that Nemo's father is on an ongoing, relentless quest to find his only son. This undertone carries with it a suspenseful desire for success all throughout the movie. There are so many supporting characters that lend to the success of this fantastic movie, from Dora, to the gnarly turtle dude, and even the fearful shark. Even though the outcome is a joyous event, I could watch this film over and over again to revel myself in the suspenseful adventure. I know you saw this film but I can't wait until we see it again someday so that we can discuss the many funny references and innuendos.
Well, that wraps up another ten fine postings. I'm really glad to have been able to find some sort of avenue of discussion away from all of the negativity. I think it makes a lot more sense that I rate and review movies beyond your abilities to enjoy them rather than bad mouthing your animal of a mother. Whenever I share with you my thoughts on the particular movie in question, I don't for a second think about the terrible situation that we're in. Escapism, if you will. Movies are somewhat recession-proof because they allow viewers to take a step outside of reality. That is what this is doing for me, and I hope for you. Anyways son, tomorrow, I shall update your .doc file and post the link after making all of the needed corrections. Til then, goodnight.
WED, 090325 @ 2:31AM

No comments:

Post a Comment