Friday, March 6, 2009

Zachary Chun loves coke.

FRI, 090306 @ 9:59PM
Hi Zach. The photo above is from the reception to that wedding we went to up in Modesto. It's funny how you spoke so much with your eyes at the time. What are you saying above? "Umm, this is good coke." Hmm, I'm kinda biased because I love every picture I take of you. Oh wells. Oh yeah, and I'm going to use 'Zachary Chun' in my post titles to increase my SEO results. I'm very, very certain it's going to work. We'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out. I satisfied my need to Google by Googling 'Chun Song'. That dumb fool thinks he knows a thing or two about the WWW, so I thought I'd give it a try. And guess what? He doesn't. Nothing worth mentioning. Anyways, here is another set. This one is titled:
050409 Universal Studios.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXFRMRTI

Oh wow, did we trip out just a month afterwards? That's so touristy. Lemmie go through the set to see if there's anything worth mentioning. BRB.
Oh, it's just the set where we took a photo with Babe. There's a funny one of Rachel and I uploaded it to my Picasa drop box in preparation for her blog. I should be pro by then if I'm not pro by now. I think I am. I'm getting my messages across to you and sharing with you the photos I've always wanted to share. I'm also creating something of epic importance. Hmm. I said I would include a copy of the emails I send to your mother for every posting. I'm doing two today, so I'll be sending 2 emails. Oh wells. BRB

Where are my kids?
I am seriously concerned about the welfare of my children. There is no reason to keep them apart from me and you are doing more harm than you can imagine by keeping me away from them. Plz give me information as to their whereabouts.

- Jason

LOL. I hate that bitch and I hope these letters will prove to you how civil I am being about this whole mess. The fact that she doesn't even reply only tells me further how much of an animal she really is. I hope Esther knows how much impact this blog will have on you guys and in your relations with your dog of a mother before she dies. Esther has to know this blog before she kicks the bucket. Anyways kids, have a nice weekend and I'll speak with you again soon. Bye!
FRI, 090306 @ 10:15PM

No comments:

Post a Comment