Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is that you, Zachary Chun?

TUE, 090331 @ 9:02AM
You're going to hate me for adding the image above, but it's a FIRST photo I have of you peeing so I had to use it. Don't hate me. I think it's very cute. Anyways, just publishing this post to get this photo up. CYA when I'm ready.
TUE, 090331 @ 9:04AM

MON, 090406 @ 10:11PM
Whoa. Hi son. Wow, it's been a long time. For whatever reason, I've been kinda not wanting to post. It wasn't that I was lazy or anything, it was mainly because I'm hurting so much and missing you guys too much these days. I'm very sad. What brought me back was this. Over the weekend, I went to somebody's house to help fix their computers. While I was doing so, their son, 14 year old James, was curious about what I was doing so he was hanging around. It turns out that James isn't my friend's real son. It was his second marriage and James was someone else's son. Thing about it is is this. My friend was telling me about the situation. His main point was that James had a big hole in his heart because his natural father never bothered to look him up. It was almost as though he didn't care. James has all kinds of questions on his mind and wonders daily about who he is and who he is a son to. That kinda shocked me and left me thinking. Zach. I haven't been a good father to you lately because your animal of a mother is keeping you away from me and telling you lies. I haven't wanted to fight her in court over you guys because at your age, you need your mother more than me, your father. If this keeps up though, I'm going to have to track her ass down and duke it out with her. I told my friend about this blog and he told me how important it will be to you. These words will prove your mother wrong. I care for you and your sister more than anything else on earth and I'm trying to tell you the truth by communicating with you the best I can. I really hope you realize this and know that the lies you are being told about me is exactly that. LIES. Your mother and her whole God Damned family are animals that go around abandoning their children which is why your mother thinks it's OK to do what she is doing to us. Your young now, so all of this shouldn't really get to you, but you'll realize the truth in time. Find me Zach because I miss you very much. I think about you guys constantly and wonder how you guys are doing. I want to be there for you in every way, but I can't because your mother is an animal. I have this renewed passion to ketchup and blog my heart out to you because I don't want you to ever think that I would abandon you guys. I love you both very much and will be with you guys soon. Until then, keep your chin up and be strong. I love you.
MON, 090406 @ 10:24PM

No comments:

Post a Comment