Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How old are you, Zachary Chun?

TUE, 090310 @ 12:41PM
Hiya Zach. The photo above was taken at Universal Studios. You wanted to ride in that baby cart, so I asked you how old you were. You proudly answered 3! Again, I'm very biased, but I love that picture of you. My greatest gift from this blog thus far has been the ability to look through the hundreds of folders to pull out the very best. Let me see...I know I don't have a folder set to post...I've depleted the 'Amusement Park' set...I suppose I could mosey on down and go to the next set of photos...or I could do something different. Hmm. What should I do today? I don't know yet. Lemmie give it some thought and get back to you, ok? Any time I see a good photo, I wanna publish a posting even though I don't have anything to talk about. That's what happened here. See? I'm babbling about nothing but still smiling because I managed to upload another great photo. Anyways, I'll TTYL!
TUE, 090310 @ 12:47PM

TUE, 090310 @ 12:49PM
Ooopsie daisy. This should be Wednesday's posting, so I hadda come back to change my post options. That means I get all day today as well as all day tomorrow. I love being a head. TTYL!
TUE, 090310 @ 12:50PM

TUE, 090310 @ 12:52PM
Back again, Zach. I watched a rather unique movie last night, so I wanted to share my thoughts with you before my memories started to fade away.
7 Grand Masters - IGIA8. Of all the Chinese Kung-Fu movies I've seen to date, I can't think of another movie where the choreographed fight scenes were as vibrant and physically challenging as those in this film. Plot is the first thing to go in Kung-Fu movies. None of them have any sort of relevance or believability. Sometimes, they mock themselves for their lack of depth because it is a widely accepted practice. What makes a good Kung-Fu movie good, are the fight sequences. This movie delivers in spades in that department. From the very beginning, a Master scours the Chinese countryside in order to prove his designation as being the best by the king. He treks through hundreds of miles of countryside looking for and challenging other masters. He even picks up a new student on his journeys who later...well, you'll have to see for yourself. If you do watch this one, remember that the plot is crap, but I nudged an 8 because of the excellent, non-stop fight sequences.
Bye again.
TUE, 090310 @ 1:00 PM

WED, 090311 @ 9:16PM
Hi Zach. I've been checking the blog on and off to see what I could do...and...my answer is...not much. Oh wells. Every time I look over here, I'm curious about the search results so I end up opening up a new tab to do my order of searches. First, I google the web for 'Zachary Ryan Chun'. Then I switch it over to images. Next I remove 'Ryan' and repeat. Then I do 'Rachel Lauren Chun', images, minus the 'Lauren', then images. Finally, I do 'Jason T. Chun' and then 'Jason Chun'. Hmm, let me see... that's 12 Google searches in all. 'ZRC' has the strongest presence. I'm very pleased at the image results because I think you will do that search too. Today is the 70th day of 2009 so I'm eager to finish up this posting so that I can prepare my .doc file to upload tomorrow. So eager, in fact, I've already done most of it. I'm just missing this post and I'm up to about 155 pages already. Woo-Hoo! I'm so curious as to when you'll finally find me. I think I'll end up telling you about this blog before you 'run' into it online because it kills me to be away from you guys. The worst part is not knowing how you're doing. Your mother has a nightmare of a childhood because she was shuffled around from house to house and lived with strangers that took advantage of her. There is no way I want you guys to live through that shit because I am here for you. Your mother's father didn't care so she had to suffer like that, but I am on a mission to be there for you guys at every turn and at every corner. This is my start to making contact, but I have other tricks up my sleeve. Believe that. Anyways, I'm not in the mood to go off and write your mother an email because it'll get me down. Hang in there guys, I'll see you both very soon. Kisses.
WED, 090311 @ 9:30PM

No comments:

Post a Comment