Thursday, March 12, 2009

A sandbox for Zachary Chun.

WED, 090311 @ 11:28PM
Hello Zach. Another day, another 10 postings. What does that mean? Why, a link to the .doc file, silly. Here it is:
zacharyryanchun.blogspot.com - 090312
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=87ZW4QA6
Remember, I'm doing the corrections on this file because Word is much more capable than this web based spell check. It came out to 159 pages, BTW. That reminds me, do you know IDC? HW! Anyways. I love the photo above because it was something I did just for you. You loved playing in the dirt in the back yard, so I decided to build you a sandbox. This was the first day of my little project under the ficus tree. I believe I had to buy 10 bags of sand to cover the area. 50 lb. bags x 10 bags = 500 pounds! Oh my! Look at Rachel doing what you're doing just because you are her older brother. She turned 1 about a week prior. And look at how happy you are. I hope you remember my project because it meant a lot to me. Anyways, I was excited to publish the above link and wanted this photo to be posted. I shall continue on with my routine manana. For now, have a nice day. Oh, and kiss Rachel for me today. Why? Just kiss her and tell her that her dad loves her very much. I miss you. Bye!
WED, 090311 @ 11:36PM

TH, 090312 @ 3:41PM
Hello, little buddy. I had the thought that I would get better search results if I went ahead and set up your home pages. Why not? Money, I suppose. I'd need to pay someone to host your site. Look for it, it'll be coming soon. I'd like to tell you of my various ways in which I'm getting money these days, but I'm afraid your mother will somehow steal that away from me too. So, when all is ready, I'll set up your homepages so that I can better search results. I haven't really done much to your social networking pages even though they sometimes come up. Anyways, this is all a huge WIP so I'll update you as events arise. Let me see...Oh yeah. I got three new movies today. Trainspotting, Shoot 'em Up, and Sahara. A fairly good mix of flix. I'll have a good night enjoying these films. Let me see...why did I post...uh, I guess its cuz you're always on my mind and I just wanted to talk to you. I hope all is well with you. And Rachel, of course. Who do I love more? You or Rachel? I love you both equally! BRB, dad's calling.
Back, Zach. Hmm. The usual phrase here is, back Jack, but Zach rhymes with back so back Zach works. Lemmie see. Back, c, d, e, flack, hack, Jack, mack, knack, pack, rack, tack, wack, Zach! These are the rhymes for Zach! Don't abuse it Zach. That would be wack. I have a knack for making a pack for Zach so he can mack and not hack. Huh? Kinda works, doesn't it? I'll do Rachel's rhymes when it's appropriate, but I'm scared because what rhymes with Rachel?!? Oh wells. I guess you could call today 'babblelicious'. A little bit of this, and a little bit of that, zach. Oh my, that, works too! Zach, did you hack that tack? Ok, enough with the rhymes. Do you remember your sand box, son? I remember it very well because I strained myself so much. And I loved seeing you play in it because you were very creative with all of your Thomas the Tank Engines. I'll treasure that moment for all eternity. You know, there is one good thing in you being over there in Korea. Your Korean's going to improve immensely. Just remember that you are an American citizen and that here, in these United States, is your home. Lemmie see...what can I babble more about now?!? You know what, I'm curious about the cost of hosting a web page, so lemmie go check it out. BRB.
Ouch, it costs $56.88 a year. That's kinda steep. Oh wells. I'll inform you of any events or what have you. Anyways, I've kinda run out of stuff to babble about today, so I guess I'll sign off here. Hmm. What label should I use for this post?!? Lemmie go check out the list of labels and see if one is appropriate. BRB.
No, nothing really fits. I guess I'll make up a new one today. I know, I'll call it 'babble'. Uh, that's kinda what I did today, no? There is that link to the .doc file above...Lemmie go check again. BRB.
Nope, there isn't one for that either. We don't need a label for the postings with .doc file link because the most recent is all inclusive. There won't be a need for you to see previous posts with the .doc link because the latest posting will have all of it. Do you kinda get it? Anyways, bye for now, Zach. Oooh, maybe a label called 'rhymes'. Naw, that's dumb. CYA!
TH, 090312 @ 4:20PM

No comments:

Post a Comment