Saturday, March 7, 2009

Zachary Chun's FIRST Lego spaceship.

SAT, 090307 @ 12:31AM
Hiya Zach. The more I re-read this blog, the more I'm excited at attaining my goal. It was never my intention to share with you my attempts with your mother about your whereabouts. I had always thought that regardless of what happened between us, I will continue to be your father and raise you as such. She, being the animal that she is, feels otherwise and has done her absolute best for us to be apart. With that in mind, I will publicize and promote the fact that my attempts to get in touch with her are being totally ignored. She will ultimately pay the dear price of having the both of you loathe her for the pain and suffering she's causing all of us. With that in mind, allow me to open a new channel of communique by telling it like it is. BRB.

090307 email to your mother
You, your mother, and John, met with me at that Burger King that morning before the visitation to tell me your plans on moving my children to Korea. You guys had run the company to the ground and were on the run from the law. Esther clearly told me that you guys would reside in Korea for no longer than two years. You had the decency to tell me your intentions and specifically told me that I would be receiving information about my children. I was adamant that I did not want my children to live in Korea. As usual, my input was totally ignored. Now, nearly five months have passed since you stole my children away. I want to know about them now.

- Jason

LOL. I feel so good after venting to her because you get to see the truth. Look at the title of the email. The date followed by 'email to your mother'. Ha ha ha. She won't be able to figure out the existence of this blog that tells it like it is. I will title every last email this way and tell my side of the story as truthfully as I can. I hate that animal for what she is doing to us. What a nice turn of events. Anyways. I added a label titled 'email' on the last posting and I was going to add it as well to this post, when it occurred to me that all subsequent postings will have an email. That would be rather silly, I suppose, so I won't be using that label. Anyhows, here is the next photo set.
050522 Universal Studios
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0L82EN1W

Wow, we went to Universal a lot. Lemmie go look through the photos to see if there is any worth mentioning. BRB.
Nope. There were a bunch of stupid photo of Rachel and your mother at the Tony Roma's on Citiwalk. I can't even remember if we went to Universal. Anyways, just consider this a photo folder for you to enjoy. Wow, it just occurred to me that digital photos can be carried down from one generation to the next, easily. That wasn't the case with regular photos because siblings would fight over their parents photos. Technologies great, ain't it? OH WAIT! It just occurred to me that I changed the PW for these sets. Ouch, I think I changed them a few postings ago. PW RESET ALERT! This is the third now, so you'll have to ask me for the new one. Anyways, I guess I had no special reason for this posting. I'm just eager to find out the results of our little experiment. Three more postings to go. TTYL!
SAT, 090307 @ 12:55AM

No comments:

Post a Comment