Monday, March 2, 2009

This is the second of five tests, Zachary Ryan Chun and Rachel Lauren Chun.


MON, 090302 @ 9:19PM
Hello, son. Since I'm not seeing the benefit of spelling out your full name within the body text, I can relax and simply call you son. Or Zach. Hey, Zach. Whew, what a difference, eh? I'm going to start writing out your full name in the title of my posting and see if the effects will have any beneficialities (huh?) to your search results. Yesterday's post was the big 6-0, so the link to the .doc file is:
ZacharyRyanChun.blogspot.com 090302.doc
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3UM0C5Q
Whatever spelling or grammatical errors I make, I will correct them in this file. The spell check feature from blogger is web based, so it lacks the grammatical checking feature in Word. It took me practically all day to finally finish the spellcheck. 134 pages, whew. Accept and overlook whatever errors I make on this blog because I'm making the corrections on the file link above. I often caught myself being asked to correct spoken English. I suppose I write as I speak because I cannot refrain from using terms such as hmmm or whatever other spelled-out noise. Shoot, you ain't my critic. What am I worried about? I made my first video blog for this blog yesterday. I haven't DL it yet, so I don't know about the quality or usability. That reminds me, I've charged the camera batteries, so I'm going to DL from yesterday's babbling. There is an orchid that your Granmother is caring for on the patio. The purple flowers have been in bloom for nearly three months, and just yesterday, another group started blooming. Funny thing is, this second cluster is orange. I'm not sure as to why and how orchids are grown in controlled environments. Your Grandmother's orchid has somehow survied in this natural, outdoor environment. The point is, I promise to snap photos of it for us to share. I'm curious about yesterday's endeavors. I'm gonna go work on the video clip, so BBL (Mine own, BeBackLater.)
Light Bulb! (This means I just thought of an idea.) From as early as you can remember, begin using common abbreviations that suit your needs. For example, the abbreviation 'M' can mean many things for many people. I use it to abbreviate 'Mailed', so a date usually follows, written of course in the structure I described earlier. 'M' cannot, and will not mean anything else to me. Do you get it? Choose early, the meaning behind one letter abbreviations, and practice using this obvious, personal format. 'D' means delete. 'DB' means database. Of course you know 'HW'. I guess it's one letter abbreviation, or more. WC, PT, FT, W/E, etc. Hmm, HW! I'll try to brainstorm through my personal list as well as I can. Using Excel, try to decifer my system of abbreviating and try to figure them out. I'm going to go sweep and think about my personal list of abbreviations that you will eventually list onto Excel and attempt to decifer. There's like 5 above and I'll try to add as much of mine as I can. BRB.
Man, oh, man. I thought about all the abbreviations and there's a lot. Here's the second set:
LOL, ROFL, LMAO, BRB, TTYL, HAND, BTW, HYH (Lol, I just made this one up), HTML, BRAVIA, IE, FF, DVD, CD, DVR, DVD-R, DVD-RW, HDD, PC, PC (hmm, there are two of these...), IMDB, DB, SWAK, ICBM, USA, all the states, USSR, ROK, all the Olympic country codes. (this one is tough, but there is some source out there in cyber space. Find it, son.) TANGENT: Today is day one I am using Zachary Ryan Chun as part of the post title. I will refrain from Googling you, another five days afterwards. Wow, that's 10 days total. Ouch, this one's going to need a lot of attention. I can do it.
I think set two is good to go. As I recall more, I will give you my next set as a whole sometime in the future. Knowing and using abbreviations early in life will benefit you in many ways. I think BRAVIA is my proudest thus far.
TANGENT: I keep thinking away from whatever topic I'm on. My favorite logo of all time is from SCE. Southern California Edison. Find it and revel in its simplistic beauty. I have a logo to KO KO Transmissions. It tells a short tale of where we've been and where we're going. My second favorite logo. See, if only I had it digitally, I'd be able to permantize it. Anyways.
OK. I received an offer from Go Daddy. '.com for $7.49.'. Really good deal. I was able to get:
ZacharyRyanChun.com
RachelLaurenChun.com
TopChun.com
ZandREnt.com
Ta-Da! It totaled like $30. Not bad. CashtoConsumers.com was being offered for $1,580. What was all that about. HW! I need to inquire about the hosting costs for Cash2Consumers.com next. Hmm. How much to simply copy-paste this blog to his URL? Search result change? WIP on this one, baby. You know what? I'm not going to save up and remember a bunch of abbreviations. OK above, raised an eyebrow. WIP, raised it again. From this very moment on, you will create and update a DB of all capitalized words which are in fact, abbreviations. Whatever I write in caps, you add to that file...name it ChunFamAbbreviations(date).xls. Look what I found to add:
123, abw, ast, aws, awt, aww, cas, csv, ctx, ctx, cwk, cws, dif, doc, docm, docmhtml, docx, dotm, dotx, dqy, dsv, ess, fm1, imr, iqy, lwp, mer, odc, ods, oqy, potm, potx, ppam, ppax, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx, psw, pxl, rels, rft, rqy, sam, sdw, sldm, sldx, srd, stc, sxc, sxw, thmx, tsv, uxdc, vdx, vsd, wk1, wks, wp, wpw, wq!, wq1, wsd, wt4, xla, xlam, xlb, xlc, xld, xlk, xll, xlm, xlr, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xlt, xltm, xltx, xlv, xlw, zabw
I guess you shouldn't like that, huh? Sorry, but this is HW. Kinda like hard core math. There's serious depth to whatever nd you'll never use it again in life, but you did it. You don't have to memorize the above, but to see it spelled out will make you a better and smarter person for having done it. Copy-pasting the list above to Excel is curiously exciting. Hmm. I'd like to see your style and compare to my steps. HW for me! Anyways. I thought about the adding of an image to a post that bares your name. Yup, I have to do one. BRB.
Did I really not use this picture before? Amazing. Well, here it is. My favorite photo of you guys at Disneyland. Top three, ever. Love, love. Muah. I love you guys. I just realized this post is the second day of ZRCing the title. I'll have to edit in another photo for yesterday's post. BRB.
Whew, back. I think I'm good. Day 2 and 2 good photos. I'll need 3 more. Must go hunt. So with that, I say goodnight, son.
MON, 090302 @ 10:41PM

No comments:

Post a Comment