Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Right back at ya, Zachary Ryan Chun and Rachel Lauren Chun.

TUE, 090303 @ 1:08AM
The photo above follows the rules and theme of the five photos for the experiment. Dunno if I can out do this one. I'll keep hunting because I'm just missing only the last one. BRB. Found one. Problem is, I kept digging and digging, so I kinda forgot which one it was. I'll find it. Lemmie pre-post with the last photo. BRB. No, scratch that. I'll correct you when your post time occurs. Bye.
TUE 090303 @ 1:19AM

WED, 090304 @ 11:18PM
Hiya son. Hi Rachel! I like this picture of you guys. Top 5. Oh yeah. Took me awhile, but I remembered. Because of this blog, I feel our connection growing. I'm speaking with you at a much higher level than I would be to you at this age, and it's giving me the opportunity to pass something on to the both of you guys. No matter what happens or is happening, whenever, this blog is a way for me to connect with you guys to show how important the two of you are to me. What kid, becomes an adult, and gets the opportunity to read a whole book, written by his or her pops, for them to benefit from? Imagine to beauty of the gift. Do you remember, Zach? This is still, your gift from me, to you, for your seventh birthday. Is it cool, or what? I think it's special and am always trying my hardest to improve on it. I can control the everlasting, yearning to be better for your sole benefit. That's cool. Let me see...oh yeah. Here's the exact letter I just tried emailing to katjchun@yahoo.com: "I had this simple thought and was hopeful I could share it with you. Question one. Do you want me entirely out of the lives of my children? Question two. Do you think I would allow that, ever? Question three. Where are my children?" That was it. I should share with you my attempts to get in touch with you guys. Yeah. Why not? You should know the truth. I should even share with you my side of the story. Do you want to know why your mother filed for a divorce? Yeah, I should tell you guys. But not today. Hate talking about that bitch. Damn, you know what? I'm going to post all of my sent email. BRB.

090304:
Hello
I had this simple thought and was hopeful I could share it with you. Question one. Do you want me entirely out of the lives of my children? Question two. Do you think I would allow that, ever? Question three. Where are my children?

081120:
Where are my kids?
I've asked you several times for contact information and I have yet to hear from you. You clearly stated that before leaving, I will have their information. This is a formal inquiry to their whereabouts. I expect a prompt response.
- Jason

081027:
Information needed
This is my second attempt to get contact information from you regarding my children. You have until the end of this week to respond, or else I will have to raise hell with whomever you and your family ran away from.

- Jason

081023:
Contact info.
I have not received any information from you regarding my children. Addresses, phone numbers, etc.

- Jason

Wow, I'm surprised myself at my own civility. So long as the two of you know the truth, I'll be fine. I've never vented out email like that, but in this case, it felt good. So long as you guys know the truth. I'll always prove to you my attempts. Being Vulcan means knowing only logic. I strive to be more Vulcan daily. You must always side with logic because it's only logical. Anyways son. I'll TTYL!
WED, 090304 @ 11:46PM

No comments:

Post a Comment