Sunday, March 22, 2009

This is a photo of Dad & Dad, Zachary Chun.

WED, 090325 @ 7:27AM
Good Morning, son. I get so excited about posting a link to this .doc file that I went the extra mile and stayed up all night. Remember, this file is where I take proofreading seriously, so whatever spelling or grammatical errors I make on this blog, you can and should ignore. I'm up to a whopping 177 pages! Wow. Sure, they include photos as well, but that's still a lot. I have never written anything remotely close, even though a lot of this is just me babbling. Here it is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=80T1A1GN
I hope you find this blog as interesting as I do. Anything and everything I have always hoped to share with you, I'm publishing onto these pages. I suppose you could somewhat call it my daily journal, but it's not really because I don't have the privacy that I would with a journal. By definition, a journal is a personal, private recording of one's thoughts and ideas. These postings are more like letters I'm writing you, except I don't know if you've received any of them. In fact, I know you haven't yet because you haven't made contact yet. Until you do, I will routinely, on a daily basis, publish as much as I can. Again, I don't want you to ever think that your father has abandoned you in any way. This blog should prove to you the exact opposite. Whatever reasons you are being given by that animal you call a mother, in regards to why I haven't made contact, are all lies because I love you and your sister very much forever. Anyways, sigh. I miss you guys very much and I can't get over this empty feeling in my heart. I'm terribly sad every day because that dog is being a bitch. Again with the negatives. Sorry. Remembering to refrain from the negativity, I'll continue on with my movie reviews.
Forbidden Kingdom - IGIA7. As with Curse of the Golden Flower, this movie teams up two of the biggest names in Chinese cinema. Jet Li and Jackie Chan. They are the two biggest kung-fu stars to date and for the first time, they team up for this movie. Uh, that's about all I can say about this film. The plot is very poorly written, the acting is mediocre, and the scenes are overly dramatic and unbelievable. I think the need for these two powerhouses to finally team up was the pushing factor behind this film. The idea was bigger than the actual plan. I'm being very, very generous with my IGIA simply because I am a huge fan of Jet Li. He is, by far, my favorite kung-fu actor. I will do an entire posting later, just on him. Also one for Alfred Hitchcock, Star Wars, Star Trek, and uh, maybe one for period pieces. Forgive me, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Hancock - IGIA7. This is a superhero flick with an intriguing twist. Hancock is an all-powerful, uncaring, drunk?!? What an incredible oxymoron. My curiosities about the premise of this movie was the driving force behind my need to see this film more than anything else. The theme of an uncaring superhero gets old very fast. One scene showing his carelessness about this world is enough, but they replay it over and over. The effects are very extreme because his powers are extreme. I guess you need to see all of the other superhero movies to be able to enjoy all of the sarcasms of this movie. It does have a totally unexpected twist, but it doesn't really make any sense. You know what? Skip this film. Yeah, that's it. Next! LOL, that's my two for today. Again, I noticed how engulfed I get whenever I speak about movies rather than pointing out the terrible situation that we are all in. It's for the better I suppose. TTYT!
WED, 090325 @ 7:51AM

No comments:

Post a Comment