Tuesday, March 17, 2009

That's my proud look, Zachary Chun.

TH, 090319 @ 7:24AM
Hello Zach. This photo was taken by yours truly, on your second New year's eve. I always loved having you by my side, so to commemorate the special occasion, I snapped this photo. How are you doing these days? I think about you and your sister very much, and the longer I'm away from you guys, the harder it's getting. Your mother is an animal. Her whole family are a bunch of dogs that sniff asses and hump whoever happens to be walking by, just like dogs. Anyways. I'm posting this today because it's bothered me a great deal that I have been so behind lately. I don't have a particular reason of any sorts. Just wanted to somehow catch up. At least these photos make these postings somewhat meaningful. I think I'll only be one day behind after this. OMG, I just remembered how I was including emails to your dog of a mother with these postings. She doesn't respond to any of my attempts, so I haven't given much thought. It's been awhile, so lemmie go do that right now. BRB.

090319 email to your mother
Whatever troubles you've had in your past in regards to family doesn't give you the right to keep my kids away from me. Your biological father was a dog so he chose to sleep around as he pleases. Your mother is dying from Hepetitis C because she was and may possibly still is an IV drug user of smack. That's your history and your problem. Why are you denying my children from me? Who do you think you are? The longer this goes on, the greater my anger and the more resentful my children will be towards you. I will make sure your parents never step foot on this country again for being the criminals that they are. You can run, but you cannot hide. I promise you this.

- Jason

I suppose I could vent my frustrations out to her in order to get my point across. Guys, know the truth. Your mother is keeping you guys away from me because she is a dog. Period. I will keep on blogging everything that I know because the truth will hurt her more than anything else. I'll make sure I tell you of all of the various stories that's made your mother weird. She thinks she's some God's gift when in fact, she's a dog, born to a friggin drug user who'll die any day now. Are you in pain, Esther? Awww. I'm so sad to hear that. Hurry up and die already so your daughter can give up this fight with my kids. I hate you all and this blog will bring my kids back to me because what you are doing is wrong. Eat a bone and chill. CYA Zach.
TH, 090319 @ 7:40AM

No comments:

Post a Comment