Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday, Zachary Chun!

SAT, 090314 @ 1:16AM
Hiya Zach. I was going to post a couple of hours ago, but I received confirmation of a dispute result from a credit bureau, so I've been working on that for the last couple of hours. I'm too tired now to write anything meaningful or relevant, even though I usually don't, so I'll just go ahead and publish these few words with the image above. Anyways son, I'll TTYL!
SAT, 090314 @ 1:20AM

MON, 090316 @ 10:49AM
Hello Zach. Oh no! I got real lazy this weekend, didn't I? Anyways, hello! I had this thought. I know it's very important that the daily developments of Google search results be followed, but by the time we finally meet, it'll no longer matter. My only motivation in SEO results is for you to find me. I won't care about it anymore after we meet. So, even though it's a big part of this blog right now, I shouldn't be talking about it to you on postings. It'll all become a moot point once you read these words, so whatever twists or turns that whole deal makes, it won't matter. Do you follow? Who cares about search results once we meet? Therefore, I will no longer speak to you about any of the changes or developments in terms of Google's search results. There. I'm always trying to figure out how to improve this blog for you and I think this little rule will make a vast improvement. Anyways. Oooh, I haven't Googled you today. Sorry, this will be the very, very last time I ever speak of it. Promise. BRB.
Anyways. Ouch, this is suppose to be Friday's posting, so I've got a bit of work to do. I know I ran out of photo sets, so lemmie go through another whole set and upload 'em. Uh, talk to you tomorrow? (not really cuz I'll be publishing Saturday's post pretty soon). Bye!
MON, 090316 @ 11:02AM

No comments:

Post a Comment