Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still looking very proud, Zachary Chun.

TUE, 090324 @ 2:43AM
Hello again, Zachary. Wow, it's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm still determined to write one post per day, so bear with me as I try to catch up. I use to not post similar photos, but because of the great need, I'm using the photo above. I've got a confession I need to make, I suppose. I noticed on my last posting, that I get very negative and upset every time I do this. The longer we're separated, the more it hurts, and the angrier I get. I'm having difficulty trying to keep this civilized, but the bottom line tells me how wrong this whole situation is. What is the bottom line? Your mother is a dog and she's keeping you guys away from me. That's the bottom line. Why she's doing this is simple. Her real dad, not that dumb fuck John, was OK with the fact that he had a daughter and let Esther run away to America with her. Him, being an animal himself, didn't care that he had flesh and blood abroad and simply ignored his duties. You can't really blame Esther for doing what she did because he slept around, but look at what it did to your mother. She's scarred in more ways than anyone can know, and now, she's doing it to us. Why, you ask? Hell if I know. The only thing I do know is that every last animal in that family in Pusan all thinks he or she can do better by getting a divorce. I don't hate any of them, I feel sorry for them. I just want to live my life with you guys and ignore them all because they are dirty shit. See what I mean when I say that I get negative? I get like this every time I even think about them because they are so damn dirty. TTong Gae sshee bahr rohm duhr. Anyways, TTYL. I'll try not to bring any of them up. Blah.
TUE, 090325 @ 2:55AM

No comments:

Post a Comment