Sunday, March 15, 2009

Zachary Chun's second Christmas.

WED, 090318 @ 10:15AM
Hiya Zach. I've moved on from the Amusement Park folder down to the Holiday's folder. The photo above is from your second Christmas. Look at how you have Thomas the Tank Engine in your left hand and Percy in the other. I loved how you loved Thomas so much. And look at our goofy faces. The definition of happy. I started mentioning yesterday about photos. Well, I went through a great deal of folders and managed to upload a good number to use on postings. However, I'm at a crossroads in terms of uploading sets for you. There were too many with them damn Song animals, and there is no way I want them to have any of them, even though they're all animals. I didn't have this problem before because I was going through your folders, so I uploaded every set I came across. Now, I have to be somewhat selective. It's not an issue when I pull out good photos like the one above, but in regards to the entire album or folder, I have to be selective. Anyways, I'll probably have one or two links sometime today. Oh, and boy oh boy, do I want to ketchup already. I hate this ill feeling about being days behind. I'm a head, dammit! Maybe that's why I'm just blabbering about without any direction or purpose today. Maybe I just want to fill in enough just so that I can move onto Monday's posting that I should have done Monday. Well, at least I have a photo I can use for the post. That reminds me. A whole mess of these photos are of Rachel. She was only a baby when I took most of these photos, but nonetheless, she was smiling crazy in most of them because she is so much like her old man, me! If you ever wonder why she's so crazy happy all the time, remember that. It's cuz her old man is crazy happy, too. Anyways, I think I filled enough for me to move on to the next day, don't you think? I have to run some errands right now, so I'll talk with you again when I get back. For now, remember how much I love you and your sister. Bye for now.
WED, 090318 @ 10:26AM

No comments:

Post a Comment