Monday, March 9, 2009

Zachary Chun loves dinosaurs.

SAT, 090307 @ 11:04PM
Hiya Zach. I'm kinda posting this early because I wanted to give you some HW. Aww, don't be down, it'll be fun. On yesterday's posting, I noticed that the contrast was off a bit in the photo of us. HW! I want you to DL Picasa and use their photo correcting tools and save 5 different variations to make it better. This is important. Don't just make 5 any old variations such as B&W, sephia, etc. Try to make the photo better. Your corrections should be very slight, so I expect the 5 variations to differ slightly. Let me see...hmm...what was the other reason...oh, I forget. Oh yeah. Duh. Tonight, we have to set our clocks one hour ahead to observe Daylight Savings. The simple phrase to remember how to change it is, "spring forward, fall back". Easy, huh? Here's the hard part. When are Daylight Savings times observed? I'm not sure if it's the same time every year. It's your task to figure out when. Ok? HW! I promise I'll chills it with the HW for a while. Maybe not, we'll see. TTYL!
SAT, 090307 @ 11:11PM

SUN, 090308 @ 10:34PM
Hi Zach. Ouch, I read the above and that's a load and a half for a seven year old. Sorry. Tell you what, you have forever to complete your assignment. I think that's fair. I'm very careful to label all posts that have HW assignments so that I can sort by it and check to see if you've done your homework. He he he. This week has been all upside down, hasn't it? I wonder how such craziness reads. Oh yeah, a movie review.
The Game Plan - IGIA7. This is one of those movies where a rising star teams up with a no-name youngster to make him/herself more appealing to the general audience. I became a bigger fan of 'The Rock' after seeing this film because he was asked to perform way beyond his normal roles and attach himself to a daughter he never knew he had. Whereas the screenplay was atypically predictable and borderline corny at times, it does deliver in its attempt to make you feel good. It does a good job of playing the family flick that it was intended to be.
Consider IGIA7's worthy enough to spend your time watching. 8's should never be missed because it's something special. 9's are rare, so watch them for sure as soon as you can. And one movie, my favorite movie of all time, gets a IGIA10. What is it, you ask? I'll tell you when the time it right. Anyways. Lemmie go get a photo link first. It really does take 4 minutes for Mega Manager to run, so gonna go sweep. BRB.
050820 Universal with Estella and Job, both FIRST visits.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H09R1DGB
This is a large file compared with the others. I'm sure there are many memorable photos from this set, but I'll wait 'til tomorrow to go through it and make notes. What I want to do now, is to create a list of 'Gifts' I've been acquiring for you guys. First, lemmie tell you about the Guitar Hero Beanies. You remember what pop tarts are, don't you? They're those cracker thingy's with jelly-like centers that you pop into a toaster. Anyhows, I've been getting them from Costco and noticed a certain 'deal' in every box. When you send in 5 proof's of purchases, they'll send you a cool beanie hat with 'Guitar Hero' embroidered on them. Thing is, a box from Costco only has 4 proof's of purchases. Darn. With my second purchase, I managed to mail in 5 for a free hat. I finally got it about 2 weeks ago and I gave it to your cousin, Thomas. Oh, did he love it. He played Guitar Hero on his DS for me once, so I knew he liked it. The hat was so cool, he wears it every day to school. I went to Costco twice since, and found out they don't sell pop tarts no more. Darn. Well, today, they all came over and the first thing Alec said was "did my hat come yet?". Double darn. I had 3 proof's left, and because they don't sell them anymore, I went ahead and wrote a check for $3.99. Then I said to myself. "You know, since Thomas likes it so much, I should get one for Zach." Then I thought, "I can't get one for Thomas, Alec, and Zach and not one for Rachel even though she's a girl". So, to finally cut the long story short, I mailed all 3 remaining proof's and sent away for 3 of them! My point is, There is a cool Guitar Hero Beenie Hat waiting for you. I hope you're not too old to wear it by the time we meet again. If you are, just remember it was a cool thing for youngsters. Ask Thomas and he'll tell you how cool it is. That's gift number one. Number two, are just some journals I bought for you and your sister last week. Yours is a Rhino Professional and Rachel got a faux leather journal. Resort these postings using the label 'Gifts' and ask for them when I see you. My greatest gift to you, and you only (sorry Rachel), is very special to me so I'll dedicate an entire post just to babble about that later. Oh yeah, I need to write your mother. BRB.

090308 email to your mother
I don't understand why you want me out of the lives of my children. They know who their father is and I am more than willing to have them in my lives. I haven't spoken with you about any of the wrongdoings you deny because I don't care about any of that. All I care about are my children and what you are doing to me, and us, is unforgivable. Why are you doing this to them? I will never stop in my attempts to be in their lives because I know they want me just as much as I want them. Pray to your God and ask for the right answer.

- Jason

LOL. I laugh every time I end a letter to your mother because this situation is ridiculous. My only satisfaction is that the longer she keeps us apart, the more you guys will hate her in the end. You won't be children forever and as adults, you'll realize what a horrific ordeal I am going through and also all that you've lost because of this ridiculous act. You'll eventually nod in understanding and agreement whenever I call her a damn animal. Her family too. They're all animals. I so don't want to continue whenever I speak of her. She's just like a pile of dog doo-doo. Dirty, smelly, and disgusting all over. Anyways, I'll try to keep these posts as lively as I can, but I can't promise you anything because of the severity of her damn actions. I love you Zach. TTYL.
SUN, 090308 @ 11:17PM

No comments:

Post a Comment