Thursday, March 19, 2009

I found it Zachary Chun.

TUE, 090324 @ 11:52PM
Hello Zach. I'm still very troubled by the fact that these posting leave me feeling negative and angry. To fill the time, I watch a lot of movies. Then it occurred to me. Viola! I'll do mass movie reviews to finally catch up! Sound like a plan? Well, that's what I will be doing, so bear with me, OK? I'm gonna go through my DVD collection and pull out those movies I can recommend to you at your age now. See? Already I'm feeling chipper and uppidy because I'm not thinking about those damn animals. You ready? Here goes!
Oh, I forgot to mention that I'll be doing two reviews per post. I think it'll be long enough, don't you think? Anyways.
Bee Movie - IGIA8. This is Jerry Seinfeld's comical view over the world of bee's and the various roles and duties that they have. The premise of the movie seems rather simple and unattractive, but once you interpret all of the inner dialogue along with their many innuendos, it becomes a lot more appealing. So much so, in fact, I bumped this rating up a notch. There are more than enough effects to keep any child tuned, and the whimsical and insightful dialogue keeps any adult at bay with a constant smile. This movie touches on many, many factors in life. Family, love, honor, duty, etc. I think you'll enjoy it as a kid and enjoy it even more as an adult, as I have.
Big Bang Theory, Season One - IGIA9. This isn't a movie; it's a comedy on CBS. I was hesitant to choose my favorite sitcom of all time between Three's Company, Seinfeld, and Married with Children before this show came along. And here it is folks, the official announcement of my favorite sitcom of all time. The Big Bang Theory! There you have it folks. I think the biggest reason why I love this show so much is because I can relate to it more than any other show, ever. There are scenes in this sitcom that is so genuinely personal and funny that no one has ever been even close to touching base with me on these issues. On some nerdy tangent that the character's take, I find myself with my jaw dropped open because I say to myself, "Oh my God, I've done that too! Did I just hear right? Rewind it!". This little scene has occurred many, many times on many episodes. I guess you can say that this show talks to me in ways no other show has even come close to tapping into. Keep in mind that I love this sitcom primarily because it speaks to me on a very personal level, so you may not feel all of the wonders that I feel. Enjoy this series when you, too, have declared yourself a proud nerd and you'll feel me. OK?
Well, I think that's a pretty good start. I'll do Samoa and ketchup. CYA!
WED, 090325 @ 12:15AM

No comments:

Post a Comment