Sunday, March 8, 2009

Zachary Chun in stripes like his old man.

SAT, 090307 @ 9:31AM
Hey there son. Look, we match! This shot was taken at a Redondo Beach sidewalk festival that we attended after church. We saw the rides and said, "We have to take Zach on those rides!" You were 2 and a half, so you probably don't remember the event. That's what all of these photos are for. Well, this folder set doesn't match the added image, but you get my drift. It's funny how tides have turned. Now, for every posting, I have to link an image folder and write your mother another email. BRB

090307 email to your mother
This is yet another attempt to somehow get information from you regarding the situation with my kids. I agreed to the divorce under certain conditions. One was financial. I was to get $50,000 from our funds along with half of the half when the Windsor home sold. Obviously, that didn't happen because you and your mother are thieving crooks. Everything I had, you stole from me, including my kids. I have stacks of paperwork proving this so don't even argue otherwise. All I want now is contact with my God Damn children.

- Jason

LOL. I laugh every time I write her because I am hoping you will read it too. HA! And the subject line? Classic. Love it, love it. Next is a link to a photo folder.
050619 Universal Studios
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P43KFM72

Wow, another visit just a month later. I guess we liked this place, huh? Lemmie go look through it real quick. BRB.
Hey, hey. This is the set where that famous photo is from. Oh, no?!? Have I not posted this one yet?!? Oh, excuse me, but I must check this very instant. BRB.
Whew, it's in your slide show. It's the one where I'm holding you guys down as you sipped on your Jamba juices. There's another photo that is somewhat interesting, so I uploaded it to add later. I have so many good photos of us that it's exciting for me even whenever I come across something interesting. Anyways, two days to go. TTYL!
SAT, 090307 @ 11:32AM

No comments:

Post a Comment