Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I love my Zachary Chun.

SUN, 090308 @ 10:37AM
Hiya Zach. I'm posting this early because I love the photo above. I have your all wrapped around my legs and..oh, look. It's the day after Rachel's dohr. Hmm. Anyways, I just wanted to make sure this photo made it out there. HAND!
SUN, 090308 @ 10:40AM

TUE, 090310 @ 12:04AM
Finally! Hi Zach! Wow, it has been too long. I have waited 10 whole days. Ok. You ready? BRB.
Boo-hoo. Not the change I expected. You are search result 8 & 9 when you Google 'Zachary Chun'. I suppose that's a good thing. Oh yeah, image searches. BRB.
That improved. Under 'ZRC', you are search result 1-8, and under 'ZC', you are 1-3 & 5-8. That's right, I started this experiment to improve image search results. Well, that it has because I didn't get any results when searching 'Zachary Chun'. I guess you could call this a success. Anyways, I still believe that using your name in the title of posts promotes better search results, so I'll keep doing it. How are you today, Zach? As usual, I miss you very much and cannot wait to just hug you and your sister once again. I hope everything is well with you guys over there and simply wish for the best. Let me see...oh yeah. I think I have 1 last uploaded photo set, so let me go grab that link real quick. BRB.
Nope, I was wrong. It was an upload of the .doc file that I posted 9 days ago. Now I remember. I promised I'd go through yesterday's folder. BRB.
Again, sorry. There wasn't anything there worth pointing out. Do you remember Estelle, Zach? She was your nanny when you were just a baby. Job is her cousin or something who paid a Coyote $2,500 to be dropped off in L.A. from T.J. We had to cut a trip to Las Vegas short because he was waiting for us at the McDonald's on Western by the 10. It was funny because they wouldn't let him leave until he was paid. Anyways. There is one decent photo of the three of us as we rode up the Universal escalator and I'll probably use it for a posting in the future. The other thing is...oh yeah. A letter to that animal. BRB.

090310 email to your mother
This is yet another attempt to know the whereabouts of my children. I did not fight you over custody of my children for their sake. It is wrong to rip them out and away from their mother, as it is wrong to rip them out of their father. Whatever your problems are, deal with them. They no longer concern me for I no longer care. I'm in contact with you, and I will be forever, until you give me information about my kids. Do you really think I trust you for their welfare? You're an animal. Tell me where my children are.

- Jason

LOL. I hate her for what she's doing to you guys. I made the terrible mistake of sympathizing with her because I felt sorry for her. You guys didn't have a choice in the matter, but you are paying the price. I'm really sorry, guys. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you guys. Forget about a happy home and a happy family. Your mother messed that up. You wouldn't believe it from the photos I've been posting. I still don't believe it myself. That's what you get for feeling sorry for an animal. Esther stole your mother and ran off to America when your mother was 3. Her father didn't even look for her because he didn't care for her or his new daughter. I am the extreme opposite. You guys are the center of my life and will remain so for all eternity. I will never stop my quest for us to be together again. Mark my words. Today, is this blog, tomorrow will be something new and worthwhile. Your mother cannot know the source of my motivation because she doesn't know how to love as deeply as I do. I will find you guys. I promise. I won't abandon you guys like your mother's father abandoned her because I am not an animal. Again, these hateful, evil thoughts and feelings. I am so disgusted by it. I so wish never to even breath another thought into that whole clan of animals. It sickens me. Sorry to end on such a down note, Zach. Never give up hope because I will never give up my search. It may be too much to ask of you now, to hate your mother for who she is, but in time, as you read this blog and learn of my thoughts and emotions, the truth will unveil itself. She's an animal. I love you and your sister very much. Have a nice week. TTYT!
TUE, 090310 @ 3:18AM

No comments:

Post a Comment